Thursday, May 12, 2016

clean up of back patio, quilt loaded



Michael had a late tee off time on Wednesday (5/11) so he helped me get started with the back patio project before leaving.  I wanted a set of simple shelves to hold all of the various junk that seems to accumulate all over the patio.  I got the project started, then had to come inside after discovering a bird building a nest on the patio.  I went back out in the afternoon and finished it up:   
this is finally going to recycling



the finished space



























I spent the rest of the monring continuing to sew together Thursday quilting blocks, and also to load up a quilt:  



my amount of polar fleece was very tight, there's literally only 1 inch between the bottom of the old quilt and the top of the new quilt















 I stopped at 1:30 to change and head up to the Lake House for water walking with Pat and her daughter Lisa.  We walked for almost 1-1/2 hours…of course talking the entire time.  I was beat when I got home and read my book for an hour until Michael arrived.  We had a quick dinner and I settled in to SKYPE with Janice (what a miracle…not one problem!) and finally came back upstairs to watch TV and veg for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.