Friday, May 13, 2016

free fabric


Thursday morning (5/12) was all about quilting.  I finished the last 4 blocks of my pumpkin/black quilt (YAYAYAY!!!!!!!) and started a new short term project.    I got this fabric at “free for the taking” quilting: 
 
 
and am trying to design blocks to go with it.  I’ve changed my mind about 4 times, but think I’ve finally settled on what I want to do.  I got home around 1 PM and put together peanut butter cookie dough and 3 pounds of meat loaf, then headed down to my computer.  A woman at Thursday quilting wants to make a quilt of valor for her daughter and I searched out embroidery designs for a couple of hours.  By then it was dinnertime and OMgoodness…was that meatloaf good!  I wanted to quilt for a bit after dinner, but we had another thunder and lightning storm, so I didn’t plug in my machine.  Instead I just putzed around until 9 PM, then headed upstairs to watch some TV with my honey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.