Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Cookie & Elsie a duex


I found scones in my freezer Monday night, so that’s what I had for breakfast Tuesday morning (5/24).  I called Paula to ask how to bake them (since she’s the one who made them) and they were yummy!!!  I think they had mini-chocolate chips in them along with pecans.  That started my day off perfectly, and I headed back to the studio.  I sewed all day…and when I say all day I mean ALL DAY…and by shortly after dinner, my secret project was finished!!!  Stay tuned…pictures on Friday.  I did go upstairs in the afternoon to get something to drink…and this was going on: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I basically putzed around the rest of the night..watching TV and snuggling with Cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.