Saturday, May 21, 2016

BG's second quilt done, Cookie, Michael's hair, my newest quilt top




I was up at 7 AM on Friday and my honey and I had a bit of time together before he took off for the chiro and BG and I headed downstairs to continue to work on the second quilt.  

 
Mary Jo took this and labeled "teacher & student"




At one point, everyone was downstairs doing something:  

Mary Jo on my computer, Michael on his, BG quilting

 So Cookie decided she needed to be there too:

I stopped at mid-day to drive Mary Jo to her rental car :~(…..she was driving to a North Carolina college to see her nephew graduate.  BG’s second quilt was done by late afternoon, and she started to load up the thrid quilt:




 MIchael left to get his hair blown out for the play:





















And then we all  had an early dinner before he left for the performance and we continued to quilt.  Jan came by and dropped off cookies on her way to visit Walt.  I continued to work on my quilt (for some reason called "all inked up" and got a lot of sashing strips done.  

blocks all completed

horizontal sashing started

more horizontal sashing done

vertical sashing started

 By 9 PM we were both beat and headed upstairs to put our feet up and talk.  Michael came home just after 10 and we were all in bed by 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.