Monday, June 29, 2015

tiger embroidery


Michael was up at o’dark hundred on Monday morning (6/29) to leave by 7:15 for golf, and I left shortly afterwards for a bike ride.  By the time I got home and did all of my morning stuff, it was 9:30 before I got back to Sylvia’s quilt.  I worked on it for a bit, then spent an inordinate amount of time pulling together an order from my bread students for King Arthur Flour.  I did manage to get more embroideries done….which is good because I think I need at least 35 to complete a child’s quilt! 
 
Good thing Michael came home when he did because the phone was ringing off the hook and I was late for my hair appointment.  He came in and said “I’m surprised to see you here…don’t you have an appointment”…and I RAN out of the house!!!  Michael came home VERY pleased with his 82, made possible by THREE birdies.  He had a late lunch, so didn’t want dinner, and I just noshed and read my book all evening.  I was really beat (it was just a very hectic day) and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.