Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Correction!


Michael and I left at 8:30 Tuesday morning (6/23) and he dropped me off for my 9 AM appointment at the dentist, and continued on to Triple A.  By the time I was done at the dentist, Jan swung by to pick me up.  We weren’t near any breakfast place, so we picked up peach milkshakes (almost like a fruit smoothie…right?)and continued on our way, we hit the VERIZON store, BB&B and the new Dollar Tree (our first time) before getting home after 1 PM.  I hurried up to Stitch and Chat for just 1/2 an hour, before heading home to sew (or so I thought).  Monday finally caught up with me and I took a nap for FORTY-FIVE minutes!!!  After that we barely had time to have a quick dinner before heading out at 5:15 to pick up Larry for the movies.  Once again I crashed the guy’s date to see JURRASIC WORLD in 3-D with them.  I LOVED the movie…it was lots of fun.  We were home by 9 PM and I actually got another 2 rows done on Shirley’s quilt before bed.

BTW – I have a CORRECTION from a good friend (how official, just like my PEOPLE magazine).  Remember this picture: 
 
I got an email from June (a farm girl) which said “btw – the picture you posted today was not a cow, cows have utters, you posted a steer.  Just a tip from your farm girl friend"!  I thought it was really cute and laughed when I read it…so…you heard it here first…that was a steer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.