Thursday, June 11, 2015

3 dudes quilt block


Michael packed the car for me then took the dog for a walk first thing Thursday (6/11), while I spent a bit of time cleaning up the kitchen before heading out to quilting.  I’m finally getting to sew some of my squares into blocks (on the quilt I've been taking every Thursday for.....FOREVER!!!) and I LOVE them: 
 
I was home by 1:30 and spent about 1/2 an hour on the computer before leaving with Michael for his eye appointment.  We were there for 2 hours, and Michael will be scheduled for cataract surgery sometime after July.  We had an early dinner at Olive Garden and hit rush hour traffic for our drive home :~(.  I spent a bit of time trimming Ethel’s quilt and tying and burying the ends in the batting, since I hope to drop it off to her on Friday, then it was sewing more butterflies onto another quilt while watching TV with my honey for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.