Tuesday, June 16, 2015

yoghurt, scallions, temp!



Michael left before 8 AM for golf on Monday (6/15) and I got some paperwork done and put together yoghurt containers for Michael with the yoghurt I made overnight in the crockpot.  He bought a variety pack of fruit at the store on Sunday, so he got kiwi, strawberry and pineapple in 6 different containers.  I also have a quart of yoghurt left for when the 6 containers are gone.   
fruit on the bottom

then yoghurt on top

finally a teaspoon of jam for sweetmess

 I left just after 10 AM for my volunteer meeting (6 down….6 to go…YAY!)  I made a quick egg sandwich for breakfast/lunch when I got home, then had time to work just a bit on my tablecloth before heading back to the Lake House for a Machine Embroidery meeting.  It was a GREAT meeting, we had a demo on something I hope to do in the future…you’ll have to stay tuned to see what it is  :~).  After the meeting I headed over to Pat W’s house….she scored some white on white fabric at a really good price, so I bought 10 yards from her before heading home.  By the way, my scallions are finally starting to grow a bit:

 Michael and I talked for a bit once I got home, and…what was I complaining about yesterday???  Take a gander at today:   
 



 YIKES!!!!  I finally got to my studio around 5 PM.  I spent a bit of time looking through my quilting books for the next thing I want to start, and by the time I picked something out, it was dinner.  We had more of the DIVINE butter & sugar corn and it was FABULOUS!  I worked on the tablecloth until about 9 and finally finished the second set of 32 green grape triangles.  After that it was vegging on the sofa while watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.