Wednesday, July 1, 2015

glads, raspberries, sunflower, tomatoes


I was up at o’dark hundred Tuesday morning (6/30) to take my friend Jan into Charlotte.  She had a cancerous spot on her nose, and had to have outpatient surgery to make sure they got it all.  We stopped for lunch after the surgery and were home by 2 PM.  I just continued to read my new book  BIG LITTLE LIES by LIANE MORIARTY….OMgoodness….I love this author and this book is incredible; I couldn’t put it down.  Michael had picked a new, beautiful bouquet of glads (and one rose) for the living room…
 
as well as 8 teeny, tiny raspberries that he found on a wild bush in our back forest! 
 
And his sunflower plant is really going to town. 
 
We had pasta, tossed with basil (thanks Paula) tomatoes (including our first 2 from the plant on our deck)
 
and Parmesan, then Michael left with Larry for the movies.  Jeannie and I took a quick trip to the grocery store, then I settled in to be a lump and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.