Sunday, June 21, 2015

more student rolls!, cow embroideries, me & Cath!



Michael left before 8 AM for golf on Saturday (6/19), while Cathy and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast of pancakes and fruit.  We made a quick run over to Jan’s after breakfast, stopped at the library and browsed through Southern Nest (a tchotchke store) before heading back home.  Michael came home around 3 PM with an 89….he was fairly happy with it considering just how hot it still is.  I got an email from Nancy (one of my bread students) with a beautiful picture of her rolls:   

I am having so much fun teaching these classes!!   

Cathy and I spent the afternoon in the studio (including a delightful visit from Joanne to talk about knitting).  I got the backing for Sylvia’s first quilt loaded up, as well as a few more embroideries done:  


 We had baked chicken and potatoes for dinner, and Cathy was on the road by 8 PM.  

 She has a VERY long drive ahead of her and wanted to get a few hours in tonight, since she has to be back at work on Monday.  Even though she was here for a very short time, it felt long… probably because of all of the talking we did :~).  Michael settled back in to watch the US OPEN, while I headed back to the studio to work on the tablecloth for just a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.