Friday, June 5, 2015

Floy's charity quilt, more 1/2 square triangles



My stomach still wasn’t 100% on Thursday morning (6/5), but felt much better than Wednesday night, so I hopped up and got ready while Michael packed the car and I headed off to quilting.  I did WAY more talking than working at quilting…but I guess that’s ok some weeks :~).  There was LOTS of show and tell (including the charity quilt I finished a couple of days ago for Floy): 


and it was all great.  I was home just before 3 PM (after stops at the library and CVS) in time to kiss Michael good-bye before he headed off to hit a bucket of balls.  I got all of my remaining triangles done for the tablecloth:   

 Now I’m just waiting for the green grape fabric so that I can finish them up, then I dropped back to working on my tumbling blocks.  I just had grapes for dinner and Michael and I watched TV in the evening while I stitched on a few more butterflies to my potato chip quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.