Thursday, June 25, 2015

martini towel, bread class, Elsie, alligators (or maybe crocodiles?)


I forgot to mention that my friend Pat, who invited me to join the martini club in the first place, also brought me a beautiful towel as a hostess gift…she is too much…the towel is beautiful!!
 
Michael left at 7 AM for golf on Wednesday (6/24); he said they were going to grab breakfast along the way.  I had another bread class, this time of hand kneaders….3 students and they were all great…very nice and very fun ladies.  During the break while their dough was rising, I dropped off magazines to Paula, sprayed a stain on Jan’s carpet, hit the farmer’s market for tomatoes and picked up books at the library.  Once my students formed their rolls and headed on home,
Dorothy, Sally, Sue
 
I cleaned up the kitchen and was in living room chair by 2 PM (with an uncommon companion on Michael’s quilt):
 
I read my book until 4 (Michael came home with a score of 90….not liking the course itself, but liking the way his new irons performed) and I finally headed to my studio.  I got another set of embroideries done:
 
and 3 more rows on Sylvia’s first quilt, before talking on the phone with Janice for almost 1-1/2 hours!  It just flew by.  After that, my honey and I vegged in front of the TV until bed.

1 comment:

  1. They are crocodiles because they have rounded snouts...Alligators have snouts that look like A's!!

    Love ME

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.