Saturday, June 27, 2015

bread class, koala bear, pigs, temp, Pat & new quilt



Michael left for his ear appointment Friday morning (6/26), while I got set up for yet another bread class.  I had 3 fun ladies, 2 with machines and one hand kneading.   
Lona & Carolyn

Kathy


























 
When they left at the break (they leave while their dough rises for an hour) one of the women said “I’ve learned so much already”.  Those of you who know me, know that that was music to my ears!  After cleaning up the kitchen during the break, I headed to the studio to continue making things in the spare moments I have…I finished up some embroideries (some in the morning and some in the afternoon):   
 
Yes, I did 2, I just took a picture of one of them

aren't these the cutest things?



























 and started to sew the tablecloth into rows.  The ladies left with their rolls, 

Lona, Kathy, Carolyn

 I got the kitchen cleaned up and Pat came by with her 2 latest Sterling School quilts.  We headed downstairs and loaded up the first one, and worked for several hours getting it quilted.  When I came upstairs to get us some refreshment, I saw this:  
Dear God, will it never end???

 Pat did most of the work and we got 7 rows done, even though this was a large part of the picture  :~):   
 
love them Cougar-tinis!

 She picked a quilting pattern I NEVER would have picked….but I ended up LOVING IT!!!  















 And I think I will use it on Shirley’s second quilt.  Pat left around 6, and neither Michael nor I felt like dinner, so I continued sewing until 8 PM, then headed up to watch TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Pat is looking good. I think she could be a Floozie too.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.