Friday, June 19, 2015

more crescents, dahlias, blueberries, raccoon



If it wasn’t for my honey, I would never get done everything I want to.  He not only packed up my car with tons of stuff I needed to take to quilting (and to Loree) on Thursday (6/16), he made me a smurfy breakfast before I left :~).  That enabled me time to get the leftover crescent roll dough out of the frige and roll it up to take to quilting for part of our lunch:

He also picked more dahlias 

 and our first harvest of blueberries: 



While I was at quilting, I spent a little time sewing and a LOT of time talking to friends….and that was a great use of my time  :~).  I always forget that the ovens at church cook faster (or maybe hotter) than mine at home, so I thought the rolls were rather crunchy, but the other people who ate them thought they were good.  I stopped at the library and the bank on the way home…and picked up one of my neighbors who was walking back home…and suffering in the heat!  I unloaded the car and talked with my honey for a bit before heading to my studio.  Paula came by for a LOVELY visit later in the afternoon and we talked and talked and talked and talked :~).  We don’t get to spend much time together as our normal activities don’t overlap much…so it was lovely.  Michael and I had Chinese for dinner, then he settled in to watch the US Open, while I headed back to the studio to continue embroidering 

 and sewing on the tablecloth.  The open was over at 11 PM and we both fell into bed.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Rocky !!!! Very cute... (mj in ct)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw "raccoon" in the title, I thought you were going to have a photo of a live one raiding your veggies.....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.