Thursday, April 12, 2018


There was absolutely no studio time on Wednesday (4/12).  I had some chores to get done in the morning, then Pam (weaving friend) swung by for help with some of her knitting.  Once we finished up, I headed over to meet Pat & Corinne at Diane’s house to keep pricing her fabric and sewing supplies, getting ready for the sale on the 28th.  I was home 4 hours later….absolutely beat.  I talked with Michael for a bit, then sat down to read my book and promptly fell asleep  :~).  We had leftovers for dinner, except for the butter & sugar corn Michael picked up at the grocery store…it was EXCELLENT!  I SKYPE’d with Janice for about 1-1/2 hours after dinner before  vegging on the couch, watching TV with Michael and with our babies snuggled against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.