Sunday, April 29, 2018

FPF patriotic totally finished


Michael made me a terrific breakfast sandwich 


on Saturday (4/28) to fortify me for the garage sale at Diane’s house.  I left the house at 8:20 to be there on time.  For some reason I was really dreading it, but it turned out to be a very pleasant day.  The weather was beautiful….sunny, but not too hot and I really enjoyed talking with all of the customers and with the other volunteers during the lulls in customers.  I got home around 2 PM and although I didn’t feel as tired as I thought I would, I still took a wonderful nap while Michael was out on the driving range.  I got my bobbins wound and the program set up for my newest customer quilt, but decided to wait and start quilting it on Sunday when I wasn't so tired.  Michael decided to make spaghetti & meatballs for dinner, after which I headed downstairs and got binding made for the second patriotic quilt: 


and stitched down the label for the first one:  


I was complaining to Robin last Thursday that I had a few too many quilting projects started, so I feel good that I finished the pillow on Friday, and this patriotic on Saturday…and I’m on track to finish another project on Sunday!

Weight Report:

                   Ethel                 Lucy
                       
29-Apr     3 lb 0 oz           3 lb 5 oz
22-Apr     2 lb 13 oz          3 lb 2 oz
15-Apr      2 lb 7 oz           2 lb 11 oz
8-Apr       2 lb 6 oz           2 lb 8 oz
1-Apr        2 lb 3 oz           2 lb 4 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.