Saturday, April 14, 2018

HST's


Friday (4/13) was a fairly relaxing day.  We left at 9 AM for appointments with our eye doctor, and were pleasantly surprised to have them only take an hour (1-1/2 – 2 hours are more the norm….several of the doctors must have been on vacation!)  My honey took me out to Pizza Hut for lunch (a personal, pan, pepperoni pizza still remains my all time favorite) before heading home.  I was supposed to hit my studio and get busy, but instead sat out on the lanair reading a strangely compelling book called WHITE DRESSES (author Mary Petersen) and snuggling my furry babies.  My longarm FB group came through on the batting question, so I sprayed it with water and threw in the dryer for 15 minutes with my dryer balls….it now looks GREAT!  We had leftover Italian for dinner, then I sewed a bunch of squares for HST’s and spend the rest of the night watching TV and trimming/pressing them.  I still have a good ways to go to get 300+ HST’s done for my next quilt:  


Here’s the pattern Michael drew out for me…I can hardly wait to get started  :~).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.