Friday, April 6, 2018

Show & Tell and Food at SHQ

I hopped up early on Thursday (4/5) to get a Chocolate Chip Cake in the oven to take to quilting (which miraculously came out of the bundt pan perfectly):


and after Michael packed up the car I headed out.  We had great show & tell:  





YAY - June is on the board with her 4 patch frenzy...come on Mary Jo & Pat!!

this was stunning!

as was this!


and absolutely FABULOUS food:  























I kept sewing away on my HST’s and got several more squares sewn.  I need a little over 300 HST’s, so I’ve still got a ways to go. June swung by on her way home to see/play with Lucy & Ethel, and after she left I settled back into ripping.  By 6 PM I was totally done.  I headed upstairs, made a big drink and sat and read a new book for the rest of the evening!  

Great minds think alike…Arizona Mary also recently made a cinnamon coffee cake which looks yummy!




1 comment:

  1. Yay, June! ! I love it in her color pattern too. The only thing I noticed with hers and mine, because we both used a softer color palette without any real "darks", is that the contrast of the black and white 4 patch really stands out. I was thinking a "softer " 4 patch might look better, like cream and a dark that blends with the palette. Am I over thinking this?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.