Friday, April 27, 2018

SHQ show & tell, AJ, kitty videos

Michael was up and out before 8 AM on Thursday (4/26) for golf here at SCCL, but not before putting my machine in the car  :~).  We didn’t have a lot of people at quilting today, but it was still a lot of fun.  I got 12 more blocks done:  




only 12 more to go….YAY!!  And Floy brought her I SPY quilt in for show and tell:  















I wish you could see it up close….the work she put into it is incredible!  I got home around 2 PM and Michael was relaxing out on the lanair, so I headed out to join him.  A bit of talking, a bit of reading, a bit of playing with the kitties and a bit of napping and suddenly it was 5 PM!  Michael decided to put in our new switch plates before dinner….and everyone was interested in what he was doing:  





We bought new ones that put out light at the bottom when it gets dark....a good way to keep from tripping when you get up in the middle of the night!

We had leftovers for dinner, then I headed to my studio.  I got all of the binding complete on the second patriotic quilt and now just need to stitch down the label.  By then it was after 8 and I headed upstairs to veg on the couch  :~).

I don’t know if anyone else out there is a DOCTOR BLAKE fan….but it looks like a new season has started…I just taped season 5, episode one, about a boxer.  You should still be able to find it as a repeat and set up to tape the rest of the season.  I really like DOCTOR BLAKE…another British/Australian import.

We have much cuteness today :~).  First up is another picture of AJ:



Then 3 videos (remember, they never come through on the email, click on the title at the top of the email to go directly to the blog to see)  I took on the lanair when we were relaxing out there in the afternoon (I swear....
the kitties are doing really, really cool stuff and the minute I turn on the camera....they get boring  :~):







1 comment:

  1. Ethel and Lucy are way too cute and inquisitive to be boring😳. Love that toy. Must think about maybe looking into one for my tribe! AM143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.