Saturday, April 28, 2018

new quilt loaded, kitties, another QoV given out


Michael headed out to do errands (strawberries from THE IVIES, LOWE’s for plants and potting soil, and ALDI’s & Publix for a few groceries) Friday morning (4/27), while I had a much slower start to the day.  For whatever reason, my stomach was not 100%, so I sat in the living room drinking my tea and reading for quite a long time.  My tummy finally felt a bit better around 2 PM, so I made myself get up and get a customer quilt loaded and basted:  















had sleepy company while I worked:  






I have too many projects started in my studio and need to finish up some things, so since Mary Ann was kind enough to buy me the zipper I needed at Joann’s (a couple of weeks ago!), I sewed up the pillow to go with Tuscan:  

fleece on the back to it's nice and soft














I am glad to have this off of my list!  Michael and I split a salad from ZAXBY’s for dinner and just relaxed in the evening.

 So, remember that I gave Gale a Quilt of Valor for Phil’s brother?  Well, she mailed it to him (his name is Frank) and I’ve got pictures AND a video.  So this is your daily dose of….YAY!!!





















And here's the video:




1 comment:

  1. He was touched! I was touched watching it! One of my favorite Q of V quilts, I think!AM143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.