Sunday, April 1, 2018

FPF center together, lots of Lucy & Ethel videos

Michael was up at 7 AM on Saturday (3/31) for golfing at SCCL and I followed shortly afterwards…hoping to be more productive than I was on Friday  :~).  By early afternoon I had the rows of my FPF patriotic all sewn together:  


Now I just have to measure it to figure out what size borders to put on it.

While I was sewing, I watched a National Geographic special entitled “Jane”, about the work of Jane Goodall.  Michael taped it several weeks ago and I just got around to watching it.  She is an incredibly fascinating woman and if you get a chance to see/tape this special, I would urge you to do so.  

Clearing my design wall meant that I could put up my convergence quilt again with the one finished butterfly attached:


It definitely blends in a LOT  :~(.  I'll have to do one with black stitching to see how that looks.

Michael was home around 2:30 PM with a score of 85 so he was happy….so everyone was out on the lanair for a couple of hours 




Some of us were reading our books, but everyone was enjoying the afternoon sunshine.  

Michael had a couple of interested spectators when he went to take his shower:















I had told him earlier in the week that I wanted a date night over the weekend….so Saturday was the night! Of course we had some Asti, with frozen strawberries to keep it cold: 



and pot stickers for dinner.  Then Michael made popcorn and we watched SINGIN’ IN THE RAIN….heaven!  

Weight Report – As of today, Lucy is 2 pounds 4 ounces and Ethel is 2 pounds 3 ounces.  

Stash Report – Month to date I am doing well; I bought nothing this month and used 11-1/2 yards so that’s great.  Year-to-date I am still reeling from my Foust adventure of buying 100 yards….and I am still 41 yards in the hole…meaning I have bought 41 more yards this year than I have used so far.  Hopefully I’ll sew up lots of new projects in April and get that much closer to even  :~).

Daily dose of cuteness...several videos...too cute:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.