Tuesday, April 10, 2018

breakfast at Sally's, original butterflies finally done


My honey was up and out of the house by 7 AM on Monday morning (4/9), while I got cleaned up and headed out to breakfast at Sally’s.  It was a wonderful breakfast (as always): 

one of those almond rings....OMG!!!



Ann Mary, Sally, Ginny (Gale was a tiny bit late)

lots of good food and GREAT and far reaching conversations.  I hit the Lake House for recycling, Comporium to tell them they were no longer sending out email bills to me, Harris Teeter (sandwich rounds for cold meatloaf sandwiches :~) and the bank afterwards and finally got home around 1:30.  I played with my kitties for an hour…they are so adorable and it is REALLY hard not to just snuggle them all day…and then I had visits from Susan (to drop off strawberries) and Anne (to tell me about the transition town hall meeting), so that I really didn’t make it to my studio until 4:30.  Oh well, I was having a wonderful day anyway!!!  First up was finally totally finishing the other 2 butterflies that I had stitched out wings for:  

remember....I had this

added a second one

and finally the 3rd


After that I decided that the pile of leftover batting and fleece backing was getting WAY too high, so I started to sew that together.  Around 7 PM I headed upstairs to watch TV and trim and press about a zillion HST’s  :~).

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.