Tuesday, April 3, 2018

FPF Patriotic top done, AJ, Lucy & Ethel


Michael was up and out Monday morning (4/2) for golfing in Lancaster, while I fired up Miss Scarlett and got started quilting.  I got 3 rows done before heading out for Pat’s house.  She is gathering together all of the quilting supplies from our friend Diane, who died about 6 months ago.  Tom (Diane’s husband) asked Pat to do an inventory and have a garage sale, and Pat asked me to help.  I was home around 2 PM and headed back to my studio to continue quilting, and to make and attach a border to my FPF patriotic.  I had sleepy company while I was working:















By dinnertime the quilting was done on a customer quilt:  


and the border was on my FPF patriotic:  


Just as a reminder…here are the other colorways….I don’t think this quilt can look bad no matter what you put together!  

Leila

Janice

me

BG


I also got my binding done for the FPF patriotic.  I didn't want to wait until I've got it quilted because I'm getting very low on black fabric and I didn't want to use it for something else...and then not have any left!

I’ve got Easter pictures from Janice.  Here's what Connecticut looked like Easter morning...the view from her window (hooray for South Carolina!!):


Janice is on the banner committee at her church and they decided to have a contest.  They asked everyone in the church to submit their most beautiful pictures for any season of the year.  Janice and the committee picked 2 pictures for spring and had banners made up.  I hope you click on this picture to make it bigger...the banners are gorgeous...they obviously have some talented photographers as part of their congregation:


I have multiple daily doses of cute for today...here's AJ:


















And I also have a new video of Ethel playing:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.