Thursday, August 31, 2017

Pat is done, new Beds = Dreams quilt done

OMword…it was GORGEOUS when we got up on Wednesday (8/30);   outside temps in the low 60’s, inside temps in the low 70’s!!!  My honey was up and out before 7 AM for golfing here at SCCL.  I did a lot of paperwork in the morning before SKYPE-ing with Janice at 9.  We talked until 10:30…sigh…I wish we could just talk for 1/2 an hour every day.  Anyway, after that I made an egg/spinach/cheese sandwich for breakfast, then continued to work on my binding.  I watch this show on TV called YOUNGER.  Somehow I missed taping the first 4 episodes of the new season, so I decided to try watching them on my tablet.  They let you watch the first one for free, but then you have to go through your cable provider.  That took an hour to figure out how to get signed in and set up the account and watch the second episode.  But I persevered and was all caught up by the time Pat came over to quilt in the late afternoon.  She finished the last 3 rows on her quilt…YAY!!!  

the pattern she used really showed up on the back

















Even though someone was constantly begging her to play with them:  

please....PLEASE...play with me?

I continued to sew after she left and by 8 PM when I headed upstairs to spend time with my honey, another Beds = Dreams quilt was totally finished.




This was my Thursday project for many months....I"m glad it is finally finished...I absolutely LOVE it  :~). the pattern is Disappearing Pinwheel 5. 



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new rainbow disappearing pinwheel - just fabulous! Some special child will treasure this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.