Monday, August 7, 2017

Sunday breakfast, tumbling blocks

Michael and Cookie took a walk first thing Sunday morning (8/6) while I read my emails, got my blog out, and made sure my Foust inventory was up-to-date  :~).  While Michael cooked bacon and made potatoes, I put together pancake batter and we sat down to a wonderful breakfast:  
















Guess we should have invited other people to breakfast.....we certainly have lots and lots of leftover pancakes:


I spent most of the rest of the day in my studio, working on the tumbling blocks:  



















Pat & Nancy stopped by for a bit to talk in the afternoon…that was certainly a nice break from sewing.  We had leftovers for dinner and I continued to sew until 8:30:  


Three more seams and the inside will be done…YAY!!  Michael and I watched TV and I knit for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow !!! Your quilt is really coming together quickly ! Is there a deadline for that ? (MJ in Ct)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.