Wednesday, September 30, 2020

bread, cookies, new rugs

 Current COVID-19 US deaths: 210,797

    2 days ago - 209,502

************************************

Well – a day or so ago was the first time I’ve tried to include videos in the blog since BLOGSPOT moved to a new platform….and apparently they didn’t work for anyone  :~).  Sorry, because they were really cute.  

Michael left before 8 AM for golf on Monday (9/28), while I did a quick bike ride and threw some laundry in.  I did not have a good night’s sleep, so it was very hard to get moving in the morning.  I finally got my blog posted just before the NOON sweep, and just headed back upstairs to read my book and doze  :~(.  Michael got home around 2 PM, with the antibiotics I now must take before any dental procedure, and I left at 2:15 for my dental cleaning.  Everything went well and we had a quiet evening.  

******************

My honey picked another beautiful bouquet of hydrangeas (as the weather gets colder, the flowers grow to a deeper color with more of a purple cast): 




after which he took me out to breakfast on Tuesday (9/29).  We went to Wendy’s and ate in the car before coming home  :~).  I spent the morning in the kitchen, getting bread made and a new recipe chocolate chip cookies made:  



Michael and I have recently ordered new rugs for the hallway and the living room, and he wanted to put them out.  But when we started discussing it, we decided we might want to re-arrange everything….so now our living room and kitchen are all in disarray as we figure out what we might want to do……




While we're deciding what to do, we're also cleaning out:



This is SO me:  When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.

3 comments:

  1. I like your choice of color for your new rug. Also like the kitty cat found the best spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am freaking out about EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice !
    Way to go M with picking some beautiful hydrangeas. I miss mine from South St.
    How were the new recipe cookies ?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.