Monday, September 7, 2020

Ethel, new library embroidery, Pat & BG shine!!!


Current US COVID-19 deaths:  193,253

    
               Yesterday:  192,886
********************


WOW – we opened up all of the windows before going to bed Saturday night and it was 65 degrees outside when we got up Sunday morning (9/6)….WHOO HOO!!!!!!!  I took a short bike ride, and everything seems great with my hip.  I am looking forward to building up my leg muscles before my knee replacement surgery, tentatively scheduled for November 12th….stay tuned!  
After breakfast Michael took Cookie for a walk, while I sat on the lanair for several hours…enjoying the weather….reading my emails….listening to our chimes…and watching the birds.  I wasn’t the only one:  




oooo - birds!




I finally headed downstairs and got my customer quilt basted:  


and the program set up, and started a new library embroidery:  


And...under the heading of 'my talented friends'....
Remember I showed you Pat’s new fabric a week or so ago?  Well, her bag is finished, and it’s gorgeous!!!!  



And BG made a backpack (she’s crazy!!!) for her granddaughter:  




We had leftovers for dinner (thank goodness we still have several left and I don’t have to worry about cooking!!  And they're all so good too....I had tomato pie last night  :~) and watched MRS MAISEL in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about you and our life.....we are great and we will have to be together again!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.