Saturday, September 12, 2020

furry babies, library quilt blocks together

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  197,473


                  Yesterday:  196,345

********************  

My honey took Cookie for a walk Friday morning (9/11) before heading to Charlotte to look at new golf carts.  I headed downstairs for a reprise of Thursday….quilting on the QoV and sewing library blocks together.  

Michael came down to look at his emails….so all of the furry kids joined us:  















By dinnertime, the library quilt blocks were all together: 


and I even managed to get a small border on it:

as well as finishing the quilting on the first QoV:  



I had the last (boo, hoo!) of the leftover tomato pie  for dinner and my honey and I watched SOME LIKE IT HOT in the evening.  When we were still living in Connecticut, Michael took me to a stage production of SOME LIKE IT HOT and Tony Curtis (at his then advanced age) was playing the Joe E. Brown role…it was a hoot!

Your smile for the day....

I’m giving up eating chocolate for a month. 

Sorry, bad punctuation. 

I’m giving up.  Eating chocolate for a month.

1 comment:

  1. Your Library quilt looks beautiful!! And the thin border makes a nice frame. Are you binding with the same fabric?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.