Thursday, October 1, 2020

decluttering living room

 Current COVID-19 US deaths: 211,805

    Yesterday - 210,797

************************************

My honey had a super early tee time on Wednesday (9/30), so I hopped up to make his breakfast before he left just after 7 AM….it was still kinda dark when he left!  

After getting my blog out, Janice and I spent 1-1/2 hours on the phone….SKYPE still isn’t working for us and we don’t know why  

:~(....especially since Michael pointed out that we had just SKYPE-d with Marc & Kate and everything worked fine.    

After that I started to remove everything from our mirrored buffet in the living room.  Along with new rugs, we’ve decided to re-arrange some of our furniture and that was the first step.  When my honey came home (they played rather quickly.  He said he didn’t play so much as work on his short game, which seemingly deserted him on Monday!), he jumped in to help de-clutter other parts of the living room.  It was really nice to do it together so we could talk and ask each other whether or not we should keep things!  

Our furry babies didn't quite know what was going on, but as usual, the kitties were fascinated by everything:
























Michael ran out and got a pizza for dinner, and we spent the evening watching a silly movie (THE MEG), while I had a heating pad on my shoulder for most of the night.  My right shoulder has been bothering me since before the beginning of the year (I remember complaining to my PCP at our January appointment), but washing 44 windows from the lanair really torqued up the pain.  I thought maybe putting some heat on it might help…we’ll see.

I wonder if I'll ever get back to my studio???


STASH REPORT - 

I did cut a bit of fabric during September....so I am up to 123 yards used so far this year!


2 comments:

  1. I'm decluttering also. My bedroom, which has been a designated drop off when I do not know what to do with it. One surface down 4 to go. I found using the vaccuum to dust sent Dusty far away as he does not like the noise so I had no interruptions from him.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.