Wednesday, September 9, 2020

library embroideries finished

Current US COVID-19 deaths:  194,037

                  Yesterday:  193,541
********************
Another lovely cool morning on Tuesday (9/8).   Michael headed out for routine bloodwork in advance of his doctor’s visit next week, then made a stop at Harris Teeter on the way home.  I fired up XENA, determined to finish this customer quilt by lunchtime, and I did it:  

I spent the afternoon cleaning up the quilt and getting it off the frame and also got another embroidery done:  


Michael and Cookie came down in the afternoon, and Cookie decided that the sofa and afghan and pillow she normally sleeps on apparently wasn't soft enough.....so she mangled another sofa cushion:


We had leftovers for dinner, then Michael had his Tuesday-night-at-the-movies-at-home, and I headed back to my studio to finish off the final embroidery:  

I did this embroidery for me….there were 3 similar sentiments in the 24 embroideries I purchased….one was ‘a glass of wine’, another was ‘a cup of coffee’ and the last was ‘a cup of tea’.  Since I like tea, that’s the one I chose  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.