Saturday, September 19, 2020

library quilt loaded

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  203,188


                  Yesterday:  202,237
************************

Friday (9/18) dawned very gloomy and overcast, but at least it wasn’t raining.  Michael had to take the car to the shop for some routine maintenance, and stopped at ALDI’s on the way home.  I vacuumed the studio before beginning to load up the library quilt:  




and getting a label made:  




I spent several hours in the afternoon watching videos to try to re-learn how to mask out the stitching over the embroideries on this quilt.  This template: 

will figure prominently in my quilting  :~).  

Michael headed out and harvested all of my remaining basil and I got the leaves all picked and washed....but didn't get the actual pesto made yet:





We had leftover Chinese for dinner, and I started to cut my batiks after dinner before joining my honey around 8 PM for some smuggling and TV watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.