Wednesday, September 2, 2020

breakfast at the Devo's

  Current US COVID-19 deaths:  188,931

    Yesterday:  187,825

*****************************   

The library project was set aside on Monday (9/1) for a variety of things (good thing I built in some extra days!!)  Michael had his LLB breakfast at our house, so we were busy before 9 AM making an egg casserole: 






potatoes: 

and apple/cinnamon rolls for all of the guys.  

I did intake on a customer quilt over the weekend, so I spent time getting the back loaded up before leaving for a routine dermatology appointment.  I’m glad I took my cane as I had to park far away from the office, and my knee has been killing me!  I have not seen that packed an office since before the pandemic….there must have been 25 people in there…luckily all masked and luckily I didn’t have to wait long.  I got a clean bill of ‘skin’ health and hit the bank on the way home.  

I was so tired from a not-so-good night’s sleep on Sunday night, that I just couldn’t get myself moving.  I putzed around the sewing room until a late dinner and then spent the evening reading.

Here's a little cheer:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.