Thursday, September 24, 2020

retreat day with Judy

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  206,616


                  Yesterday:  205,503

******************************* 

OK….I guess winter isn’t here quite yet!  It was 52 degrees when we got up on Wednesday (9/23) and is supposed to hit a high of 77 degrees.  Michael spent a leisurely morning at home before leaving at NOON for his tee time.  

Judy came around 9:15 and we had a wonderful day of sewing and talking (and of course bonding with Cookie!):




She was working on her One Block Wonder (and it is SO VERY BEAUTIFUL....I love how she is putting her blocks together):  






and she also brought along a bit of show and tell:  






I worked on the library quilt and got the binding sewn on….another step closer to it being totally finished!!!  Judy left around 3 PM and I read for a bit before heading downstairs to start the (for me) arduous task of hand sewing down all of the library sleeves and label.  At the end of 2 hours, my hand was cramped, but it was all complete  :~).  My honey came home from golfing with an 84, so he was relatively happy!  

We both had leftover Chinese for dinner after SKYPE-ing with AJ, and we read our books until 8:30 PM when we watched a bit of TV before bed.


*** I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever. * * * 

*** I run like the winded. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.