Saturday, May 5, 2018

Pat at work, brulee-ing the creme


I was up at 6:30 AM on Friday (5/4) knowing I wanted to get my blog out before leaving early on errands!  I ran a bunch of errands, was home just before 11 AM and headed over to Pat’s to finally finish the last….HUGE….butterfly….on which she did all of the work!  


















I think you will have to wait until the convergence quilt is all together to see the last, large, butterfly....but I will tell you...it is HUGE!!!

I was home before 2 PM and Michael and I paused an hour later to ‘brulee’ the crème:  





He said it was the best he’d every had!!!!!!  After that I met with Anne.  I was helping her to try to figure out how much it costs her to make her CBD salve…but she still has a bit of work to do.   Michael did chicken on the grill for dinner and we had that along with leftovers of the Mushroom Spinach Orzo before we took off for Actor’s Theatre and THE MERMAID HOUR.  This was a very interesting play about a transgender tween and what they were going through to figure out their life, along with what the parents were going through in trying to ‘parent’ them.  Very interesting and thought provoking.  We were home by 10:30 and read a bit before bed.

I had a request to show my cute little iron....I put my hand in the second picture so that you could get some perspective on the size....NOT so that you could notice my crepe-y skin  :~):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.