Wednesday, May 9, 2018

layout of new blocks, AJ at the playground


Michael headed out to walk Cookie Tuesday morning (5/8) while I got my blog out.  He had a quick breakfast when he got back, then headed out on a variety of errands…the most important of which was meeting with the Triple A lady to make the final payment on our ‘train trip through the Canadian Rockies’ this summer!  I kicked off quilting again on Black Vortex, determined to get it done.  By lunchtime I was finished quilting, then spent time getting the basting out and bobbin ends woven in (I generally leave it on the frame and just unroll it a little at a time....that makes it easier):  


When Michael came home from his errands we both got something to nosh and headed out to the lanair to read and nap  :~).  After that it was back to the studio…Michael was laying out my blocks from Loree’s class: 






while I trimmed my quilt and started to attach the binding:  


We had leftovers for dinner, then Larry picked up Michael to go to the movies, while I continued sewing on the binding with my sleepy companions:
















while watching MUST LOVE DOGS on NETFLIX....one of my favorites!!!

Daily Dose of Cute:



















AJ at the playground.

1 comment:

  1. What a guy! You have a real cutie grandson there! When Michael finished placing the squares - felt like I should play the ‘match’ game. Find the 2 squares that are alike? 😳. Going to be very pretty when quilted!
    AM143πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸΎπŸΎ

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.