Thursday, May 17, 2018

new QoV basted, blast from the past


We were both up early on Wednesday (5/16); Michael made his usual omelet and headed out to the lanair to eat it while I got through all of my emails and got my blog out before SKYPE-ing with Janice.  We talked until 10:30, then I had a quick breakfast my honey made for me before heading out to look at ceiling fans.  We had no idea what sort of information we should take with us, so that trip was kind of a bust although we got to see lots of beautiful (and expensive!!) lighting, but we did manage to grab some needed English Muffins on the way home!  We spent quite a bit of time on our computers once home.  Michael wants to get a second cell phone, but we still want a TRACFONE and we want to put it on our existing $8 per month plan.  We had a million questions and luckily they had a ‘live chat’ feature with a knowledgeable person.  I just hope we asked all of the questions we should have  :~).  By then it was afternoon and I headed upstairs to have a little nosh before finally starting to baste the second QoV onto Miss Scarlett:  


I got it basted: 


and got the program set up, then just putzed around with more under-the-table scraps.  We had dinner (leftovers) and read our books for a bit before settling in front of the TV. 

Mary Jo sent me a picture of a quilt I made many, many years ago that is now hanging in her house:


I still love this quilt and still remember making it!

2 comments:

  1. I love that quilt you made for Mary Jo as well - even though it is your colors and not my purple! Do I see a face or two in it? No fur baby pics at all?
    AM143πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸΎπŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience about unpredicted emotions.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.