Saturday, May 19, 2018

lots of Lucy & Ethel


Michael had a routine ear appointment with the hearing aid doc on Friday (5/18) and I was out and about doing this and that with friends until lunchtime.  I finally headed downstairs and kicked off more quilting while simultaneously working on the binding for the butterfly quilt.  The kitties were finally enamored of their cat tree in the basement and spent quite a bit of time on it….Lucy even slept for a bit in the very tippy-top:  






By dinnertime I was 1/2 way through quilting on the second quilt of valor and I had made binding: 


and a label: 


for the butterfly quilt (while still binge watching all of the programming on BBC America!)  I got the binding and hanging sleeves all sewn on the quilt before joining Michael to watch STAR TREK:THE VOYAGE HOME.  After I was done with my popcorn, I got the label and the sleeves all hand sewn on the back; I hoping to get all of the binding hand sewn on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.