Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday morning (2/27) was kind of a mess.  I broke a tooth on Sunday, so got an emergency appointment on Monday morning at 10 AM.  When we got up we discovered that Cookie had tummy trouble overnight, so her crate and various other spots were a total mess that had to be cleaned up.  We had to change a plumbing appointment from the morning to the afternoon, and I needed to get packed for my visit to Connecticut!!!  So, we did a bit of cleaning, then Michael left for golf and I left for the dentist.  I am so grateful that what broke was my temporary crown and NOT another tooth….WHEW!  When I got home, I continued to clean up after Cookie and gave her a bath and kept loads of laundry going, while also cleaning up cat throw up (everything happens at once….right?)  The plumber came by to tell us that we need a new toilet in the basement ($$$$ yowza!!) In the late afternoon I finally got a bit of time and tried to pull some crafts together that I could work on in Connecticut.  Michael and I had leftover pizza for dinner, and I called our martini night hostess to tell her that I wasn’t going to make it.  Instead I spent time packing for Connecticut and snuggling with my honey on the couch.  We tried to go to bed early since we will have to be up at o’dark hundred on Tuesday to pick up Jan and head to the airport!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up
    and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.

    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative article, totally what I wanted to find.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.