Saturday, February 4, 2017

fish embroideries, Steeler label

I was up early Friday morning (2/3) and got laundry started before diving into Ethel’s quilt again…and finishing up the newest Clinton embroideries:  



I got the last 8 rows on Ethel’s quilt done


in time to leave in the afternoon for a routine heart doctor’s appointment with Michael.  We went out to dinner from there, and finally used the remaining $$$ on a gift certificate from FIREBIRDS given to us by my friend Barbara.  I had a BBQ chicken sandwich, while Michael had salmon.  After a quick stop at Michael’s (to score a new baking pan  :~), we headed home and I headed back downstairs.  I got a label made:  



and almost all of the binding put on the first side of the new STEELERS quilt before heading upstairs at 9 PM to snuggle with my honey.  I was very pleased with what I got done today....I'm really trying to knock out all of the quilts I have in the queue, especially since Joanne brought me another one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.