Friday, February 17, 2017

The Follies

I talked WAY too much during my bread class on Wednesday (as I always do) and so had NO VOICE when I woke up Thursday morning (2/16).  I am at the tail end of a cold, and what I need is lots of warm liquids and lots of rest, so that’s what I did on Thursday.  I didn’t go to breakfast at Sally’s (that was REALLY bummy as I was SO looking forward to it) I didn’t go to quilting…I just made hot drinks and slept at lot all day while Michael was golfing.  Michael has started one of the Paul McCartney books I got him for Christmas, and due to the frost delay he had a bit of time to read in the morning before he left, with his faithful companion:



The nicest thing about Thursday morning was that 3 of my students sent me pictures of their rolls:  

Linda

Patti

June

Aren’t they gorgeous???  I also got a picture of cinnamon buns that Linda made out of her extra blob of dough:  



I slept for a bit in the living room during the day….and Elsie & Cookie were right there with me:  




Then I slept in the media room with Cookie snuggled up beside me :~).  Michael came home from golf and said the conditions were horrible….very marshy after the heavy rain yesterday.  We talked for a bit and although it killed me to miss it, I stayed home from the FOLLIES and gave my ticket to a friend of Paula’s.  I took a long hot soak and hopped right into a warm bed, hoping to feel better Friday morning.  Michael took a bunch of pictures at the FOLLIES:  




I was REALLY sorry to miss this one!



























and I'm sure there were lots of funny bits....oh well...maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.