Thursday, February 2, 2017

Bread Class, Pizza Party Rolls

My honey was up early for golf on Wednesday (2/1) and he closed the bedroom doors so that I could sleep a little later.  When I came out, there was this:  



I got my blog out and ran through my emails and by then it was time to SKYPE with Janice (which mostly worked!!  I think my WIFI was up and down and that would knock out SKYPE when it happened, but we always managed to get back on.  We even did a small SKYPE with Mary Jo!!)  After that I got ready for my bread class:



and everyone showed up at NOON.  I had a really good time in class partially because everyone who came was a close friend:  

Dolly (Steelers quilt and Thursday quilter!)

Linda (I met her in Cooking Fingers)

Connie (former knitting student who has become a good friend)

and Loree!







































































And I think they had a good time too!  They all left at 3 PM with their pans of rolls: 

Linda, Connie, Loree, Dolly

and I got pictures of Loree’s rolls later on the evening:  

ready for baking

wish I were there with some butter!




























She said they were just great and she learned things in class, which is always music to my ears :~).  Michael and I read out on the deck for a bit after everyone left (it was in the 70’s) and even for a bit after dinner.  I never got any sewing or knitting done…I was just too pooped.  However, I did talk myself into putting together Pizza Party Rolls for quilting on Thursday:  

this onion dough was super quick to make

spread with sauce

sprinkled with cheese

add some pepperoni

roll up jelly roll style, slice and place in pan to rise overnight!

Hope they turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.