Monday, February 13, 2017

cake with friends

Sunday (2/13) was just a typical retirement day…Michael took Cookie for a walk after breakfast, joined me in the basement to clean up his computer, then spent time reading the paper and watching golf.  I spent several hours in the studio, working on my snowball blocks.  Pictures are going to be pretty boring or non-existent on the blog this week….or at least until I get all of these blocks done  :~).  We invited a bunch of Michael’s golfing buddies over at 3 PM to have some cake….good thing everyone couldn’t come or we would have run out!  But everyone stayed for 2 hours and seemed to have a good time talking…I got pictures of almost everyone:  

Ann Mary, Sue, Ralph

Dennis, the birthday boy, Deanna

Gerry, Susan with Jim in the background

Michael headed to the movies Sunday night, and as I was tired of sewing, I stayed upstairs and worked on my sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.