Sunday, February 12, 2017

pants quilt #2, Elise & Cookie, quilt layout

Michael left early for golf on Saturday (2/11) and after making myself a nice breakfast and firing up the dishwasher, I headed downstairs.  It took only 1/2 an hour to totally finish off the pants quilt: 

after which I started to load up another customer quilt from Sandy D.  I went upstairs to shut off the dishwasher when it was done….and snuggling was in progress:   
















I LOVE how Elsie always puts out her little paw on Cookie:  



Shortly after that I went upstairs again to give out some birthday cake:  


Linda already tried the frosting and thought it was delicious  :~).  I had to pause in loading up Sandy’s quilt...I had a couple of questions, so left a message on her machine and dropped back to one of my patriotic quilts.  Remember without the snowball corners it looked like this?  



Well, now it looks like this:  



Much better don’t you think?

I headed upstairs again around 3 PM to make sausage cheese puffs.  Michael came home from golf with an 86 and we got cleaned up, loaded up the cheese puffs, picked up Jim and headed off to Fort Mill Community Playhouse.  It was the membership kick-off event and there were tons of people there, eating, drinking, and winning auction items.  Michael and I ran the 50/50 raffle and after helping to clean up, finally got home at 10.  We were pooped and just vegged on the couch for a bit until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.