Saturday, February 18, 2017

June's pecan sticky buns, Michael's project for baby

Another student picture…this one of June’s pecan sticky buns and they look incredible…I so wish I had been there to try them:   



And I think June was the most nervous about this class...and now look how far she has come!

My goal on Friday (2/17) was to spend as much time as possible quilting Sandy’s quilt and I spent all day Friday in the studio…it was heaven!  By dinnertime the quilting was done:  



I have dozens of  ends to weave in, and lots of basting to rip out, but I think the quilting is beautiful and hope she will really like it.  I also got all of my blocks/rows sewn together on my patriotic quilt and got a first inner border on it.  I pieced the outer border and hope to put that on tomorrow.  Michael has been working on a project for the new granddaughter-to-be, and moved on to a new step in the afternoon:  





Stay tuned….it’s gonna be awesome.  We had leftovers for dinner and vegged for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.