Friday, February 3, 2017

Food day at Scrap Happy Quilting

Michael packed up my car for quilting on Thursday (2/2) before leaving for golf here at SCCL.  I grabbed my pan of rolls…shocked at how much they rose overnight…

Wednesday night

Thursday morning after a rise in the fridge





























and headed out.  We had a smaller group today, but a very convivial one and our lunch was scrumptious:  


a chicken pot pie from June....scrumptious!

yummy corn casserole






My friend Linda brought me yardage for my patriotic quilts this year and I was THRILLED!!!  Can't wait to use it on a new quilt!   I finished my first 6 blocks of the month: 



and even got to work on my regular Thursday project for just a bit before leaving.  When I got home, I took my regular Thursday nap :~), then got to work on Ethel’s quilt.  I got the program set up, the bobbins wound and about 1/2 of the quilting rows done before dinner (I know the quilting is hard to see, I wanted it to show a bit since this is just a solid piece of fabric, but not to really scream at you):  


I also started to work on a new embroidery from my CUTE SEA LIFE collection.  Michael had leftovers from Jan’s quilting casserole and I ate a couple of pizza rolls before settling in to watch TV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.