Wednesday, December 14, 2016

We were late getting up on Tuesday (12/13), so I didn’t get much done before talking with Janice (we shifted our “get together” to Tuesday due to scheduling conflicts and SKYPE wasn’t cooperating yet again).  My honey fried up the extra potatoes from our dinner the other night and made me a smurfy egg on top of potatoes/onions: 



which I got to eat before Janice and I talked.  We talked for a bit over an hour, then I got my blog out, then Mary Jo and I talked for about an hour, then I talked to Pat just briefly (mainly because my ear was sore!) and by then it was time to split a grilled ham & cheese sandwich that my honey made before racing off to Stitch & Chat with Joanne.  I had a good time at S&C and actually got to knit a bit and make some progress on my sweater before coming home.  I had a bunch of computer work to get done and that took me right to dinner.  I had gotten a movie from the library that Michael wanted to watch (Pawn Sacrifice), so he settled in with popcorn and I took off to pick up Jan and head out to POD “Z”. That neighborhood does a luminary all throughout, and most of the houses have great decorations as well.  We stopped to see the train display, get some hot chocolate and also cookies.  It was really nice, and the evening weather seemed mild as well.  When I got home, I settled in with my honey to watch TV and knit.  Even though I never made to my sewing machine, it was a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.