Sunday, December 18, 2016

quilting done on rainbow pinwheel, new note card

I couldn’t sleep past 6 AM on Saturday (12/17) but that was good because I got the kitchen all cleaned up from our 2 parties, started the dishwasher, got a load of laundry in and headed downstairs to figure out what I was going to work on.  I got the program set up for my newest quilt and started stitching that out:  

















I worked on that all day and night, and was just finishing up the last row when Michael returned from the penultimate performance of Scrooge.  



He spent the day going over his lines, relaxing, and drawing a holiday themed note card: 



I’m sure he will be a bit sad when the play is over on Sunday, but we will also be glad to get our lives back to normal :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.