Monday, December 5, 2016

Elsie & Cookie, binding

My honey made me an egg/cheese/toast for breakfast on Sunday (12/4) and after that I headed downstairs.  I feel like I have been spinning my wheels for the last week or so…I’m dying to start something new, but keep telling myself that I have to do all of the little side jobs (like creating binding and labels) that I need to do to finish projects.  Michael came down to run his emails before leaving for rehearsal at 11, and so of course we had company:  

















I managed to get 2 more bindings finished for quilt tops previously completed:  




















before leaving for a Christmas Concert at the Lodge.  Jan & Pat & Paula & I headed up to hear the Carolina Bells.  The concert was very nice (it could have been 15 minutes shorter :~) and there were 2 songs in the second 1/2 that were hysterical :~).  I was home after 4 PM and Michael was home, exhausted, shortly afterwards.  Once again he got settled in with a hot toddy and dinner, while I spent a bit more time downstairs.  I got both quilts off of Miss Scarlett, got all of the bobbin ends sewn in and got them trimmed before heading upstairs to snuggle with my honey and finally finish another scarf for Clinton…pictures eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.