Wednesday, December 28, 2016

dinner at the club

I got to spend all of Tuesday (12/27) in my studio…heaven!  Michael did a bunch of his monthly chores: batteries & tires on the golf cart, knife sharpening, regular car tires, while I got the retreat hidden wells off of Miss Scarlett….got all of the basting ripped out and all of the bobbin ends tied in.  I worked on the binding for the quilt and also got quilt #150 loaded up :~).  We had a gift certificate to the restaurant at the golf club, so we headed there for an early dinner.  I took along my camera because I told Michael that I had NO pictures for the day…so, he got a wedge salad: 



then a shrimp pasta dish: 



and I got crab cakes with mashed potatoes and spectacular asparagus:


(Yes, I forgot to take the pictures until AFTER we started eating).  He dropped me off at home and took off to the movies with Larry (I think they saw PASSENGERS), while I hopped in the golf cart and headed to Pat’s.  She was trying to make my embroideries less wrinkly….and she thought my fabric was too thin :~(.  I may redo the ornament embroideries because they just look horrible…she recommended using woven interfacing on the back before I started.  I beat Michael home by about 3 minutes and we read our books for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.