Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cooking Fingers Holiday Tea, lots of Cookie & Elsie

Michael hasn’t been playing golf on Mondays…too tired from play rehearsals and performances…so instead his golfing buddies go out to breakfast.  They left at 9 AM on Monday (12/12) and I got a few chores done in the morning before heading out to Cooking Fingers for the Christmas Tea.  When I came upstairs to leave….AGAIN snuggling was going on:  



Add caption
















I don’t know what has come over those 2…they are WAY more chummy this year than ever before :~). 

As always, the ballroom for the Cooking Fingers Tea looked lovely, with everyone’s table decorations wildly different:  




this was a bubbling fountain

















this train moved back and forth!



















The food was wonderful 

























and there was an extra special treat this year….Paula sang a holiday food themed song and she was just hysterical!  She got a standing ovation at the end of it.  Susie gave me a ride home and by 1 PM I was snuggled in my chair in front of the fire, reading.  Ellen from the library turned me on to a new murder mystery series and I am loving it.  I read all afternoon until it was time for Michael to leave for his board/membership meeting at FMCP.  I cut the Almond/Apricot bundt cake 



and sent it off with him, and after a long phone conversation with Jan, I finally headed to my studio and started to work on the Steelers binding.  I was there until 9 PM when Michael got home, and again….my babies were together when I came upstairs:  
















Michael and I decided to follow suit, so we snuggled on the couch and watched TV the rest of the night.  I feel like I haven’t seen him in FOREVER…I will be glad when the play is over.   

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.